Using components of nature, whether in photographs or etched glass, Todd Stokes expresses “ideals of preservation and the endless underlying powers and rhythms of nature. The budding leaves in spring growing to summers full canopy changing into the beautiful splendor of autumn then falling to the ground, becoming the fuel that helps this cycle happen all over again in the spring.
- Sandy Fisher is a member of RCAA. The opening reception is 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 22. tribstar.com/features/bash/… 18 hours ago
- Photography by RCAA member Marty L. Jones featured online only with this 'BASH story. tribstar.com/features/bash/… 18 hours ago
- Congratulations to River City Art Member, Elise Spaid-Roberts for being accepted to the OVATION pop-up exhibition.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Paintings by River City Art Association member Sandy Fisher of Terre Haute are featured in RCAA's newest community… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Time Warp....This story about one of RCAA's co-founders was printed back in 2010. tribstar.com/news/lifestyle… 3 days ago