Using components of nature, whether in photographs or etched glass, Todd Stokes expresses “ideals of preservation and the endless underlying powers and rhythms of nature. The budding leaves in spring growing to summers full canopy changing into the beautiful splendor of autumn then falling to the ground, becoming the fuel that helps this cycle happen all over again in the spring.
- RT @TREESINCTH: Today the @TREESINCTH VP of Marketing & Advertising, Elizabeth Scamihorn, took the Oath of Office and sworn into her positi… 6 months ago
- RCAA's next meeting is at 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 10, in Room D at the Vigo County Public Library.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- New post "Current Body of Work" by RCAA member Todd Stokes at instagram.com/rivercityartas… https://t.co/A4fMFhlb9A 6 months ago
- New post on RCAA artist Elise Spaid-Roberts at RiverCityArt.org https://t.co/cF3v52blrn 6 months ago
- New post by RCAA member Thomas Wright on facebook.com/RiverCityArtAs… #BigRead #ThorntonWilder https://t.co/LWVmqwZSMY 7 months ago