Using components of nature, whether in photographs or etched glass, Todd Stokes expresses “ideals of preservation and the endless underlying powers and rhythms of nature. The budding leaves in spring growing to summers full canopy changing into the beautiful splendor of autumn then falling to the ground, becoming the fuel that helps this cycle happen all over again in the spring.
- Stop by and vote for your favorite: Artwork by RCAA members Don Turner, Sheila Ter Meer and Todd Stokes, who also i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- facebook.com/11200871548351… 2 weeks ago
- Thank you to everyone who came to the opening reception on Friday March 1st 2 weeks ago
- Kari Rajkumar is a member of RCAA. Congrats!! Kari. tribstar.com/features/bash/… 3 weeks ago
- Kari Rajkumar is a member of RCAA. tribstar-cnhi.newsmemory.com/?publink=1b9d1… 3 weeks ago