Using components of nature, whether in photographs or etched glass, Todd Stokes expresses “ideals of preservation and the endless underlying powers and rhythms of nature. The budding leaves in spring growing to summers full canopy changing into the beautiful splendor of autumn then falling to the ground, becoming the fuel that helps this cycle happen all over again in the spring.
- A few RCAA members featured in today's Tribune-Star Valley Viewer Cover. Congrats again to all winners in the 39th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RCAA member Sheila Ter Meer featured here. facebook.com/11200871548351… 5 months ago
- Lynne is an RCAA member. Congrats on 1st Place! facebook.com/11200871548351… 5 months ago
- Entry deadline is April 12!! tribstar.com/features/bash/… 8 months ago
- Marty is a member of River City Art Association. Congratulations Marty. facebook.com/11200871548351… 8 months ago