Using components of nature, whether in photographs or etched glass, Todd Stokes expresses “ideals of preservation and the endless underlying powers and rhythms of nature. The budding leaves in spring growing to summers full canopy changing into the beautiful splendor of autumn then falling to the ground, becoming the fuel that helps this cycle happen all over again in the spring.
- Eugene Thomas is a member of River City Art Association facebook.com/11200871548351… 1 week ago
- Photography by RCAA member Thomas Wright featured in today's 'BASH Entertainment Guide cover story. tribstar.com/features/bash/… 2 weeks ago
- Photographic works by Thomas Wright of Clinton, Indiana, will be featured throughout January in River City Art Asso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Don't miss this display in VCPL by JoAnne Perigo Fiscus, also an RCAA member. tribstar.com/features/bash/… 4 weeks ago
- Something to think about ... facebook.com/RiverCityArtAs… 1 month ago